Application transfer, County Court to the High Court - £400.00

Where you have a County Court Judgment for more than £600 you do have the option of transferring the Judgement to the High Court to allow a High Court Enforcement Officer (“HCEO”) to enforce the Judgement. We apply to the courts to issue a writ which is comparable to a Warrant of Control and commands the HCEO to take control of goods from the debtor and sell them to raise sufficient funds to recover the debt. See 'Enforcement by High Court Enforcement' Officer for further details.